|A new day waits|
- Praise for God who looked down on me and helped me in my time of need
- Wanting to live worthy, let my life reflect my gratitude
- Loved and cared for
- Not alone
- Time is precious
- Life is fragile
- Appreciate the moment
- God’s touch is so gentle, almost imperceptible and yet so profound
- Family members who have passed through the veil still care about me and are involved in my life
- Gratitude for a wife who supports me in my trials
- Thankful that the pain is gone
- Grateful to run. Good to have sore muscle pain instead of post surgical pain.
- How can I give back, who can I help?
So, it's time to jump out of bed and get to work. No time to spare, time to get going. Somewhere in the back of mind is still the fear of "what if" the cancer comes back but the sun is shining and I just can't dwell there. I have too much to get done. It's going to be a beautiful day!