Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ready for a miracle

Just arrived at the hotel in Rochester. Surgery is at 6:00 am tomorrow. I feel calm, yet another blessing.

Most of our sweet children traveled to the airport to see us off. Boy, I'm going to miss those kids for the next two weeks.

Thank you everyone for your prayers. I have had so many expressions of love and concern. They make me cry, but the good kind of crying. I am so grateful to be surrounded by such good, wonderful people.

I plan on sleeping tomorrow. I am going to be fine. Please remember my wife and children in your prayers. I worry about them.

Shanelle has promised to post updates to this blog. I think if I were to post anything the next few days it might be a little too entertaining. Thank you again. I appreciate you.

7 comments:

  1. Our families thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Eric. God bless!

    Mike and Karen Holt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you almost every minute today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are in my prayers..... Love you sooooo much! Love your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just talked to Mom. She wanted me to let you and Jo know that she has been keeping your names in the temple. She and Dad have spent much time on their knees asking for God to bless you and your family. She wanted me to let you know how very much they love you...... We all do...
    With Love...
    Behlings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dr. Vogel, our family is praying for you!

    Angela, Matthew, Hannah, Asa, and Clara Faulconer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eric, thanks for your wonderful sense of humor through all this. Good luck and God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete